Fay Waldo is an attorney focusing her practice on restructuring, bankruptcy, business transactions, and civil litigation in both federal and state courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Fay was in house counsel for a marketing company, which provided a unique vantage point from which to experience both the inner workings of a business as well as the large variety of legal issues companies face on a daily basis. Additionally, she was an associate at a products liability firm helmed by a pioneer in automobile defects litigation.
Fay is a Cum Laude graduate of the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where she was a Pedrick Scholar and was the recipient of three CALI Awards for receiving the highest grade in her courses. While attending law school, she was a legal extern for the Honorable David Campbell of the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
While attending undergraduate college in Wisconsin, Fay studied abroad at the Universidad Publica de Navarra in Pamplona, Spain, and wrote a thesis on Basque culture. Since law school, she has been a member of the Association of Corporate Counsel, ASU Alumni Association, and American Bar Association, including the Business Law Section. Fay is conversational in Spanish and enjoys playing softball and volleyball, attending professional sporting events, watching MMA fights, and traveling, especially in Europe.
- B.A., summa cum laude, Spanish & Philosophy, Edgewood College
- J.D., cum laude, Sandra Day O'Conner College of Law, Arizona State University
- Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Creditor Rights & Loan Enforcement
- Business Disputes & Litigation
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Board Member for Next Gen: Emerging Leaders
- 2012 Turnaround of the Year Finalist, TMA